Signed in as:
Office visits are by appointment only, please call (408-706-5500). To optimize your care the front office may ask about the reason for your visit. This helps us schedule your visit with the right provider. Please arrive 10 minutes early for all follow-up appointments. Patients who are late for an appointment may be asked to reschedule.
For your initial visit please arrive 15 minutes early and remember to bring a list of all your prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements, reports, and imaging results.
We appreciate that you have entrusted us with your health care. We value all of our patients and strive to provide the best care possible in the most comfortable setting. Please understand that when we schedule your appointment, we are reserving time for your particular needs. We kindly ask that if you must change an appointment, please give us at least 72 hours (3 business days) notice *.
This courtesy makes it possible to give your reserved time to another patient in need. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your cooperation.
If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require that you call at least 72 hours (3 business days) in advance.
* Please call our office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at (408) 706-5500, press "0" to speak with the receptionist.
** Emailing, Texting, Calling and Leaving a voice message during or after office hours does not constitute a cancellation.
Appointments are NOT considered canceled until you have spoken with a staff member.
Business Hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and closed between
12 noon - 1:00 pm
A "Late Cancellation" is someone who calls to cancel and/or reschedule their appointment within 2 business days of their scheduled appointment time.*
A"No Show" is someone who does not show up to their scheduled appointment.*
No-shows inconvenience those individuals who need access to medical care in a timely manner.
On time is you have checked in
Initial visit: 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
Follow-up: 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
** If a patient is 10 minutes past their scheduled time, we may have to reschedule the appointment, and a no-show cancellation fee may be applied.
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
We understand that delays can happen, however, we must try to keep the other patients and doctors on time. If you are running late, please notify the office.
Repeated missed appointments may result in your physician sending a letter discharging you from our office.
Following are charges for cancellations:
- Late Cancellation/Reschedule (within 2 business days) : $45.00
- Same Day Cancellation/Reschedule OR No Show Fee: $85.00
- Late Cancellation/Reschedule (within 2 business days) : $85.00
- Same Day Cancellation/Reschedule OR No Show Fee: $150.00
- Late Cancellation/Reschedule (within 2 business days) : $75.00
- Same Day Cancellation/Reschedule OR No Show Fee: $125.00
- Late Cancellation/Reschedule (within 2 business days) : $100.00
- Same Day Cancellation OR No Show Fee: $150.00
Returned Check Fee: $50.00
* Fees will be automatically charged to the account on file (credit card/account) ** Waiver of cancellation/No Show fee will be considered for Medical & Family Emergencies with appropriate proof of documentation. *** To cancel an appointment, please call our office between the hours of
9:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed 12 noon to 1:00 pm) at (408) 706-5500, press "0" to speak with the receptionist.